A recent survey found more than 80% of residents polled were pleased with the customer service provided by County agencies. The polling was conducted with the assistance of Kennesaw State University’s A.L. Burruss Institute of Public Service & Research.
From February 19, 2018 through March 17, 2018, more than 700 residents completed the survey that covered a multitude of Fulton County services. Here are some of the results:
- 85.7% indicated they were satisfied with the services that Fulton County is currently providing.
- More than 50% indicated they trust Fulton County government.
- Nearly half (47%) rated opportunities in Fulton County as “good” or “very good”.
- 82.8% indicated they felt safe in their community.
- More than two-thirds of residents were satisfied with the variety and availability of cultural and recreational opportunities.
Residents also cited areas in which they hoped for improved service from Fulton County. Many of those suggestions are already in the midst of implementation, including proactive steps the County has taken as part of its digital transformation to improve its website and online services.